- Only sportswear and non-marking tennis shoes are permitted.
- Teams must report to the court 30 minutes before their scheduled time. Arriving 15 minutes after their scheduled time will result in a walkover.
- The team event is a round-robin format, the top two teams will go against each other in the finals.
- The singles event is an elimination format. Only one player from each college will be allowed to participate.
- In a round, there will be three matches consisting of two singles and doubles. The sequence of these matches will be decided before the round starts.
- If a team wins the first two matches, then the third match will not be played. In the event of a tie, the third match will be the decider match.
- Each match (singles and doubles) will be best-of-nine-games for girls and best-of-eleven-games for boys.
- Food and gum are not permitted on the court.
Club Head: Krishna Shah, contact her at (+91) 9725040266 or email@example.com