Standard Fédération Internationale de Volleyball (FIVB) rules will be applicable.
- The maximum number of players is 12.
- The referee’s decision will be final.
- Teams should report 30 minutes prior to the start of a match.
- Semi-finals and finals are best of 5 sets (5th set will be of 15 points), other matches are best of 3(3rd set will be of 15 points) sets.
- In case of 24-24 or 14-14, the team which scores continuous 2 points will be the winner of that set.
- When a player serves before referee whistles; a warning will be given for the first time and subsequently points will be awarded to the opponent team for the same.
- Rotation is mandatory.
- An underarm serve without a toss will be counted as foul.
- Two time-outs per set per team are allowed and each of 30 seconds.
- The team will be disqualified in case of misbehaviour.
- Clarification of the judgement should be done by the team captain only.
- In case of a draw between the teams for qualification to the next round, no. of winning sets shall be taken into account. In case a draw still occurs, the point difference of winning sets shall be considered.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Sports Committee shall be final and binding.
Club Head: Purvesh Bhalerao, contact him at (+91) 9687577927 or firstname.lastname@example.org